SAS Futures’ engineers are based in India providing support to clients across the globe. Our engineering office is committed to provide an integrated and interdisciplinary engineering solutions at every scale from design, value engineering, engineering, quantity surveying, pre and post procurement, shop drawings, and construction management support for successful, on time and cost effective project execution to clients, project managers, consultants, contractors around the world. We are committed to providing our clients with a fully integrated project delivery process perfectly suited to realizing their schedule and vision.
SAS Future Engineering is established on the belief in the inherent benefit of uniting all services, by offering engineering services and construction support services.
Focused on optimum engineering services and cost-efficiency, our experienced engineering team develop projects from schematic design through detailed analysis and final specifications using the latest digital modelling and coordination techniques of Engineering – Architectural, Structural, Electro-Mechanical, and Building Systems
We offer the following comprehensive engineering services:
- Drawing Services
- Civil and Infrastructure
- Structural Engineering
- Mechanical, HVAC Engineering
- Plumbing and Fire Protection Engineering
- Electrical Power, and Low Current System Engineering
- Estimation, and Quantity Surveying
- Value Engineering
- Tendering, and Contract Supports
- Change Order Management
- Disputes, and Arbitrations
SAS Future Engineering (SFE), specializes in preparing 2D construction drawings, construction documentation, BIM (Building Information Model) services, for all discipline drawings, which make us the perfect associates for all your construction drawing assistance requirements.
At SAS Future Engineering, we have a team of highly skilled engineering professional of all disciplines using AutoCAD and Revit to create a precise and detailed shop and construction drawings.
Civil and Infrastructure
- Site development
- Flood and stormwater management
- Potable water infrastructure and water treatment plants
- Sanitary sewer infrastructure and sewage treatment plants
- Stormwater drainage infrastructure
- Medium- and low-voltage electrical power distribution
- Street and public area lighting
- Site power generation
- Design development
- Building Information Modeling (BIM)
- Building envelope design
- Coordination with engineering design (structural, mechanical, electrical, plumbing)
- Construction documentation and detailing
- Material selection and sourcing
- Specifications for construction details and materials
- Building foundations.
- Structural frames both reinforced concrete and structural steel
- Structural members and elements for remodeling and refurbishment of existing buildings.
- Structures associated with civil engineering and utility infrastructure.
Mechanical, HVAC Engineering
- Heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) systems, including chilled water generation and distribution, air distribution, and exhaust.
- Building management and control systems.
- Smoke management systems.
Plumbing, Fire Protection Engineering
- Water distribution
- Sanitary drainage
- Storm water drainage
- Grey water treatment and supply
- Fuel Oil and gas systems
- Swimming pools and spas
- Fire protection systems
Electrical Power and Low Current Systems Engineering
- Power generation and distribution (medium & low voltage)
- Uninterruptible power supply (UPS)
- External and internal lighting
- Central battery system (CBS)
- Earthing and lightning protection
- Fire detection and alarm systems
- Communications, voice, and data (ICT) systems
- Security systems (CCTV, access control, intrusion alarm, etc.)
- Audio-visual and entertainment systems (IPTV/MATV, CATV)
- Public address/sound systems
- Specialized low-current systems (nurse call, master clock systems, etc.)
Estimations and Quantity Surveying
We employ reliable quantity- and cost-measurement techniques based on up-to-date construction industry data. This process establishes initial project construction budgets for client review and approval and allows for benchmarking and cost control throughout all phases of project development and construction, including:
- Estimation of construction costs at project initiation and key design milestones. These successive estimates give owners a reliable pre-construction cost estimate based on measured quantities and current market rates for individual work items.
- Analysis of contractors’ commercial tenders for construction. As part of project construction tendering, received proposals are benchmarked against pre-construction cost estimates to optimize project construction cost while remaining consistent with technical compliance.
- Monitoring and reporting of project implementation costs throughout the construction period, including review and evaluation of change orders and contractors’ claims for additional work. Cost reports are compiled and issued to the owner at regular intervals during the construction period.
- Evaluation of contractor’s interim payment applications and certification of the value of work executed, as well as the determination of final accounts upon completion of the construction contract.
Value engineering exercises are a vital element that helps understand the long-term costs of a project, and to make architecture more efficient, effective, and economical without sacrificing the quality or intent of the design.
Our professional team and project-cost personnel are all experienced in value engineering techniques. They work closely on the project with our clients, consultants, and contractors, regularly conducting value engineering activities throughout a project to identify and implement cost-saving solutions.
The value engineering process generally comprises the following activities:
- Project data gathering
- Analysis of function, systems, and design
- Generation of ideas for alternative design solutions
- Evaluation of alternatives concerning cost, reliability, and availability
- Development of preferred solutions
- Recommendations for implementation
Tendering, and Contract Support
Our Experienced professional team considers it a privilege to work with our clients. By providing oversight and guidance of the Construction Tendering process, we help clients reduce their risks and keep projects on time, on budget, and par with the highest quality of craftsmanship., Only the most qualified contractors are awarded contracts according to terms that are favorable to all parties.
SAS Future, Tendering services include:
- Conducting pre-qualification questionnaires and interviews of sub-contractors, suppliers to ensure that only the most qualified contractors and suppliers are invited to tender for the construction of a project.
- Providing pre-qualified contractors with all documents necessary for tendering, including Instructions to Tenderers, Form of Tender, Form of Contract Agreement, and Conditions of Contract, in addition to the design drawings, specifications, schedules, and bills of quantities that define the project scope of work.
- Convening of tender explanation meetings with contractors and responding to their queries as necessary.
- Technical and commercial evaluations of tenders received.
- Contract negotiation with selected contractors.
- Assisting project owners in the final award of contracts.
Change Orders Management
Change orders are a foreseeable part of the construction process, and while it’s not always possible to avoid them from happening, you can make sure you are prepared to price or validate them when/if they arise. Whether you are a client, consultant, contractor, or subcontractor, SAS Future Engineering can analyze requested and proposed change orders throughout a project’s duration.
Disputes and Arbitration
SAS Future has experienced lawyers who handle civil trial matters in related courts and arbitration and mediation proceedings. Their experiences include national and international construction-related litigation, disputes, and arbitration representing clients, consultants, developers, contractors.
Follow us on