Our engineering offices are committed to provide an integrated and interdisciplinary engineering solution at every scale from engineering design, value engineering, quantity surveying, pre/post procurement, shop drawings, and construction management support for successful, on time and cost-effective project execution to clients, project managers, consultants, contractors around the world.
We are committed to providing a fully integrated project delivery process , customized perfectly to suit our customers’ vision and schedule.
SAS Future Engineering is established on the belief of the inherent benefit of uniting all services, by offering engineering services and construction support services.
Focused on optimum engineering services and cost-efficiency, our experienced engineering team develop projects from schematic design through detailed analysis and final specifications using the latest digital modelling and coordination techniques of Engineering – Architectural, Structural, Electro-Mechanical, and Building Systems
We offer the following comprehensive engineering services:
- Drawing Services
- Civil and Infrastructure
- Structural Engineering
- Mechanical, HVAC Engineering
- Plumbing and Fire Protection Engineering
- Electrical Power, and Low Current System Engineering
- Estimation, and Quantity Surveying
- Value Engineering
- Tendering, and Contract Supports
- Change Order Management
- Disputes, and Arbitrations
SAS Future Engineering (SFE), specializes in preparing 2D construction drawings, construction documentation, BIM (Building Information Model) services, for all discipline drawings, which make us the perfect associates for all your construction drawing assistance requirements.
At SAS Future Engineering, we have a team of highly skilled engineering professional of all disciplines using AutoCAD and Revit to create a precise and detailed shop and construction drawings.
Civil and Infrastructure
- Site development
- Flood and stormwater management
- Potable water infrastructure and water treatment plants
- Sanitary sewer infrastructure and sewage treatment plants
- Stormwater drainage infrastructure
- Medium- and low-voltage electrical power distribution
- Street and public area lighting
- Site power generation
- Design development
- Building Information Modeling (BIM)
- Building envelope design
- Coordination with engineering design (structural, mechanical, electrical, plumbing)
- Construction documentation and detailing
- Material selection and sourcing
- Specifications for construction details and materials
- Building foundations.
- Structural frames both reinforced concrete and structural steel
- Structural members and elements for remodeling and refurbishment of existing buildings.
- Structures associated with civil engineering and utility infrastructure.
Mechanical, HVAC Engineering
- Heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) systems, including chilled water generation and distribution, air distribution, and exhaust.
- Building management and control systems.
- Smoke management systems.
Plumbing, Fire Protection Engineering
- Water distribution
- Sanitary drainage
- Storm water drainage
- Grey water treatment and supply
- Fuel Oil and gas systems
- Swimming pools and spas
- Fire protection systems
Electrical Power and Low Current Systems Engineering
- Power generation and distribution (medium & low voltage)
- Uninterruptible power supply (UPS)
- External and internal lighting
- Central battery system (CBS)
- Earthing and lightning protection
- Fire detection and alarm systems
- Communications, voice, and data (ICT) systems
- Security systems (CCTV, access control, intrusion alarm, etc.)
- Audio-visual and entertainment systems (IPTV/MATV, CATV)
- Public address/sound systems
- Specialized low-current systems (nurse call, master clock systems, etc.)
Estimations and Quantity Surveying
We employ reliable quantity- and cost-measurement techniques based on up-to-date construction industry data. This process establishes initial project construction budgets for client review and approval and allows for benchmarking and cost control throughout all phases of project development and construction, including:
Value engineering exercises are a vital element that helps understand the long-term costs of a project, and to make architecture more efficient, effective, and economical without sacrificing the quality or intent of the design.
Tendering, and Contract Support
Our Experienced professional team considers it a privilege to work with our clients. By providing oversight and guidance of the Construction Tendering process, we help clients reduce their risks and keep projects on time, on budget, and par with the highest quality of craftsmanship., Only the most qualified contractors are awarded contracts according to terms that are favorable to all parties.
Change Orders Management
Change orders are a foreseeable part of the construction process, and while it’s not always possible to avoid them from happening, you can make sure you are prepared to price or validate them when/if they arise. Whether you are a client, consultant, contractor, or subcontractor, SAS Future Engineering can analyze requested and proposed change orders throughout a project’s duration.
Disputes and Arbitration
SAS Future has experienced lawyers who handle civil trial matters in related courts and arbitration and mediation proceedings. Their experiences include national and international construction-related litigation, disputes, and arbitration representing clients, consultants, developers, contractors.