SAS Future Engineering is established to serve global customers, clients, consultants and contractors offering timely, cost effective innovative solutions. Our team has vast experience actively serving and/or successfully served clients, consultants, and contractors across the globe for more than 30 years.
From our headquarters in Hyderabad, India we are committed to serve clients all over the world. In addition to completing projects across the Middle East, our team have worked in Australia, Canada, and Malaysia.
Focused on optimum engineering services and cost-efficiency, our experienced engineering team develop projects from schematic design through detailed analysis and final specifications using the latest digital modelling and coordination techniques of Engineering – Architectural, Structural, Electro-Mechanical, and Building Systems
We offer the following comprehensive engineering services:
- Drawing Services
- Civil and Infrastructure
- Structural Engineering
- Mechanical, HVAC Engineering
- Plumbing and Fire Protection Engineering
- Electrical Power, and Low Current System Engineering
- Estimation, and Quantity Surveying
- Value Engineering
- Tendering, and Contract Supports
- Change Order Management
- Disputes, and Arbitrations
SAS Future Engineering team is actively participating and/or participated high-calibre projects of many types including master planning, infrastructure development, hospitality, pilgrimage, military facilities, gas pipeline, residential and civic buildings, health, and education projects.
- Haram Expansion, Makkah, Saudi Arabia
- TC Energy’s Coastal GasLink, Canada
- King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST), Thuwal, Saudi Arabia
- Le Meridian Towers, Makkah, Saudi Arabia
- Military City for Saudi Arabian National Guards, Al-Ahsa, Saudi Arabia
- Nayara, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia